Fill out the form below to register for a Learn to Skate class. When finished, you will be automatically redirected to a PayPal page where you can pay for your class if you choose. You still have the option to pay via cash, check or by credit card in person at the Arena.
Note: The PayPal page will say Donate. This page is designed for your Registration Fees. It is setup this way to allow for a variety of registration fee amounts, depending on the classes selected.
Learn To Skate!
All classes meet once a week for one hour. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts.
- Snowplow Sam 1-3 – For beginners ages 3 to 5.
- Basic 1-6 – For beginners aged 6 to 18. Skaters start at Basic 1 and progress to higher levels as specific skills are mastered.
- Adult 1-4 – For ages 18 & older.
- Beginning Hockey – Fundamentals of hockey skating are taught without a stick or puck.
- Expansion to Figure Skating: The primary focus is to strengthen critical skills and expand the skaters’ experience in preparation for the Pre-Preliminary Moves in the Field and Freeskate level. The skater will move from the expansion class to the Jr. Club program.*Skaters should take Expansion to Figure Skating prior to or simultaneously with Jr. Club.
- Junior Club: (Tuesdays) $90.00
Designed to prepare the skater for the US Figure Skating test structure. The class will utilize full ice and will combine M.I.F. and Freeskate elements. There will be a ½ hour off ice session to conclude and review the on ice practice.
Pre-register for your next session before the end of your current session and receive $5.00 OFF your registration. We will take $10.00 OFF the second and third skater in the same family.